|/proc/rustg_get_version||Gets the version of rust_g|
|rustg_cnoise_generate||This proc generates a cellular automata noise grid which can be used in procedural generation methods.|
This proc generates a cellular automata noise grid which can be used in procedural generation methods.
Returns a single string that goes row by row, with values of 1 representing an alive cell, and a value of 0 representing a dead cell.
- percentage: The chance of a turf starting closed
- smoothing_iterations: The amount of iterations the cellular automata simulates before returning the results
- birth_limit: If the number of neighboring cells is higher than this amount, a cell is born
- death_limit: If the number of neighboring cells is lower than this amount, a cell dies
- width: The width of the grid.
- height: The height of the grid.