This folder should be placed on it's own inside a codebase that wishes to use the TGS DMAPI. Warranty void if modified.
- includes.dm is the file that should be included by DM code, it handles including the rest.
- The core folder includes all code not directly part of any API version.
- The other versioned folders contain code for the different DMAPI versions.
- v3210 contains the final TGS3 API.
- v4 is the legacy DMAPI 4 (Used in TGS 4.0.X versions).
- v5 is the current DMAPI version used by TGS >=4.1.
- LICENSE is the MIT license for the DMAPI.
APIs communicate with TGS in two ways. All versions implement TGS -> DM communication using /world/Topic. DM -> TGS communication, called the bridge method, is different for each version.