Stored in a global datum, and created when rpgloot is turned on via event or VV'ing the GLOB.rpgloot_controller to be a new /datum/rpgloot_controller. Makes every item in the world fantasy, but also hooks into global signals for new items created to also bless them with fantasy.
What do I mean by fantasy?
- Items will have random qualities assigned to them
- Good quality items will have positive buffs/special powers applied to them
- Bad quality items will get the opposite!
- All of this is reflected in a fitting name for the item
- See fantasy.dm and read the component for more information :)
|on_new_item_in_existence||signal sent by a new item being created.|
Gives every viable item in the world the fantasy component. If the item it is giving fantasy to is a storage item, there's a chance it'll drop in an item fortification scroll. neat!
signal sent by a new item being created.