/tg/ Station 13 - Modules - TypesVar Details - Proc Details

bubblegum

Vars

hallucination_linesWhat the player hears from the bubblegum hallucination, and also says one of these when suiciding

Procs

hallucinateThis proc has a 5% chance to have a bubblegum line appear, with an 85% chance for just text and 15% for a bubblegum hallucination and scarier text.

Var Details

hallucination_lines

What the player hears from the bubblegum hallucination, and also says one of these when suiciding

Proc Details

hallucinate

This proc has a 5% chance to have a bubblegum line appear, with an 85% chance for just text and 15% for a bubblegum hallucination and scarier text.