|can_play_52_card_pickup||Do all the cards drop to the floor when thrown at a person|
|card_atoms||List of card atoms for a hand or deck|
|initial_cards||The initial cards in the deck. Each entry is either:|
|count_cards||Returns the number of cards in the deck. Avoids creating any cards if it is unnecessary.|
|draw||Draws a card from the deck or hand of cards.|
|fetch_card_atoms||Returns the cards in this deck. Lazily generates the cards if they haven't already been made.|
|insert||This is used to insert a list of cards into a deck or cardhand|
|throw_impact||This is how we play 52 card pickup|
Do all the cards drop to the floor when thrown at a person
List of card atoms for a hand or deck
The initial cards in the deck. Each entry is either:
- A string, representing the card name
- A /datum/deck_card, which will turn into the card
- A path that is a subtype of /datum/deck_card, which will be instantiated, then turned into the card
Returns the number of cards in the deck. Avoids creating any cards if it is unnecessary.
Draws a card from the deck or hand of cards.
Draws the top card unless a card arg is supplied then it picks that specific card and returns it (the card arg is used by the radial menu for cardhands to select specific cards out of the cardhand) Arguments:
- mob/living/user - The user drawing the card.
- obj/item/toy/singlecard/card (optional) - The card drawn from the hand
Returns the cards in this deck. Lazily generates the cards if they haven't already been made.
This is used to insert a list of cards into a deck or cardhand
All cards that are inserted have their angle and pixel offsets reset to zero however their flip state does not change unless it's being inserted into a deck which is always facedown (see the deck/insert proc)
- card_item - Either a singlecard or cardhand that gets inserted into the src
This is how we play 52 card pickup