- Performs heat calculation for the freezer. The full equation for this whole process is:
- T3 = (C1T1 + (C1C2)/(C1+C2)*(T2-T1)*E) / C1.
- T4 = (C1T1 - (C1C2)/(C1+C2)*(T2-T1)*E + M) / C1.
- C1 is main port heat capacity, T1 is the temp.
- C2 and T2 is for the heat capacity of the freezer and temperature that we desire respectively.
- T3 is the temperature we get, T4 is the exchange target (heat reservoir).
- M is the motor heat.
- E is the efficiency variable. At E=1 and M=0 it works out to be ((C1T1)+(C2T2))/(C1+C2).